Top Mathematics, General Associates degree Programs - 2023

A general program that focuses on the analysis of quantities, magnitudes, forms, and their relationships, using symbolic logic and language. Includes instruction in algebra, calculus, functional analysis, geometry, number theory, logic, topology and other mathematical specializations.

Of the 4,833 Mathematics, General degrees granted each year at the Associates degree level, 67% percent of whom are men and the other 33% percent are women. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Mathematics, General than any other state? In fact, California awarded 3,946 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Mathematics, General is $54,000.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
4,833
Total Males
3,221
Total Females
1,612

Degree Type

  • Total Associates degree

    4,833

Race/Ethnicity

See where Mathematics, General is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Mathematics, General degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Mathematics, General

Irvine Valley College, Mt San Antonio College and El Camino Community College District are three schools well-known for Mathematics, General programs. In fact, there are 154 students at Irvine Valley College pursuing a Associates degree in Mathematics, General. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen