Top English Language and Literature, General Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2020

Of the 1,095 English Language and Literature, General degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 62% percent are awarded to women and the other 38% percent are men. Did you know that New York has more students being awarded a degree in English Language and Literature, General than any other state in the US? In fact, New York awarded 114 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in English Language and Literature, General is $40,400.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
1,095
Total Males
416
Total Females
679

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    1,095

Race/Ethnicity

See where English Language and Literature, General is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of English Language and Literature, General degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for English Language and Literature, General

Columbia University in the City of New York, the University of Virginia-Main Campus and the University of California-Los Angeles are three schools popular for English Language and Literature, General programs. In fact, around 20 Columbia University in the City of New York students are pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in English Language and Literature, General. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for English Language and Literature, General Majors

The highest paying job for English Language and Literature, General majors is English Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in English Language and Literature, General can prepare you for is English Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for English Language and Literature, General

  1. English Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $68,490)

Most in Demand Careers for English Language and Literature, General

  1. English Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar gif.