Top Design and Visual Communications, General Bachelors degree Programs - 2021

Of the 2,818 Design and Visual Communications, General degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 33% percent of whom are men and the other 67% percent are women. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Design and Visual Communications, General than any other state? In fact, California awarded 470 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Design and Visual Communications, General is $45,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
2,818
Total Males
942
Total Females
1,876

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    2,818

Race/Ethnicity

See where Design and Visual Communications, General is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Design and Visual Communications, General degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Design and Visual Communications, General

Washington University in St Louis, the University of California-Davis and Otis College of Art and Design are three schools well-known for Design and Visual Communications, General programs. In fact, there are 46 students at Washington University in St Louis pursuing a Bachelors degree in Design and Visual Communications, General. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Design and Visual Communications, General Majors

The highest paying jobs for Design and Visual Communications, General majors include Commercial and Industrial Designers, Designers, All Other and Set and Exhibit Designers. However, something else to consider is how much demand there is for certain careers. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Design and Visual Communications, General can prepare you for are Graphic Designers, Commercial and Industrial Designers and Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Design and Visual Communications, General

  1. Commercial and Industrial Designers   (Median Wage: $68,890)
  2. Designers, All Other   (Median Wage: $64,620)
  3. Set and Exhibit Designers   (Median Wage: $54,600)

Most in Demand Careers for Design and Visual Communications, General

  1. Commercial and Industrial Designers
  2. Set and Exhibit Designers
  3. Designers, All Other
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen