Top Advertising Bachelors degree Programs - 2022

A program that focuses on the creation, execution, transmission, and evaluation of commercial messages in various media intended to promote and sell products, services, and brands; and that prepares individuals to function as advertising assistants, technicians, and managers. Includes instruction in advertising theory, marketing strategy, advertising design and production methods, campaign methods and techniques, media management, related principles of business management, and applicable technical and equipment skills.

Of the 4,283 Advertising degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 35% percent of whom are men and the other 65% percent are women. Did you know that Texas has more students graduating with a degree in Advertising than any other state in the US? In fact, Texas awarded 691 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Advertising is $41,400.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
4,283
Total Males
1,498
Total Females
2,785

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    4,283

Race/Ethnicity

See where Advertising is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Advertising degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Advertising

Drury University-College of Continuing Professional Studies, Johnson & Wales University-Online and Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale are three schools well-known for Advertising programs. In fact, there are 2 students at Drury University-College of Continuing Professional Studies pursuing a Bachelors degree in Advertising. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen