Top Legal Assistant/Paralegal Bachelors degree Programs - 2021

Of the 1,063 Legal Assistant/Paralegal degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 21% percent of whom are men and the other 79% percent are women. Did you know that Florida has more students graduating with a degree in Legal Assistant/Paralegal than any other state in the US? In fact, Florida granted 151 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Legal Assistant/Paralegal is $35,200.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
1,063
Total Males
225
Total Females
838

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    1,063

Race/Ethnicity

See where Legal Assistant/Paralegal is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Legal Assistant/Paralegal degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Legal Assistant/Paralegal

Stevenson University, Roger Williams University and Florida Gulf Coast University are three schools well-known for Legal Assistant/Paralegal programs. In fact, there are 31 students at Stevenson University pursuing a Bachelors degree in Legal Assistant/Paralegal. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Legal Assistant/Paralegal Majors

The highest paying jobs for Legal Assistant/Paralegal majors include Paralegals and Legal Assistants, Title Examiners, Abstractors, and Searchers and Legal Support Workers, All Other. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific careers. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Legal Assistant/Paralegal can prepare you for are Paralegals and Legal Assistants, Legal Support Workers, All Other and Title Examiners, Abstractors, and Searchers.

Top Paying Careers for Legal Assistant/Paralegal

Most in Demand Careers for Legal Assistant/Paralegal

College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen