Top Dietetics/Dietitian Bachelors degree Programs - 2022

Dietetics/Dietitian programs prepare individuals to integrate and apply the principles of the food and nutrition sciences, human behavior, and the biomedical sciences to design and manage effective nutrition programs in a variety of settings. Includes instruction in human nutrition; nutrient metabolism; the role of foods and nutrition in health promotion and disease prevention; planning and directing food service activities; diet and nutrition analysis and planning; supervision of food storage and preparation; client education; and professional standards and regulations.

Of the 2,307 Dietetics/Dietitian degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 13% percent of whom are men and the other 87% percent are women. Did you know that Florida has more students graduating with a degree in Dietetics/Dietitian than any other state in the US? In fact, Florida granted 264 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Dietetics/Dietitian is $44,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
2,307
Total Males
302
Total Females
2,005

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    2,307

Race/Ethnicity

See where Dietetics/Dietitian is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Dietetics/Dietitian degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Dietetics/Dietitian

West Chester University of Pennsylvania, CUNY Lehman College and the University of North Florida are three schools well-known for Dietetics/Dietitian programs. In fact, there are 100 students at West Chester University of Pennsylvania pursuing a Bachelors degree in Dietetics/Dietitian. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Dietetics/Dietitian Majors

The highest paying jobs for Dietetics/Dietitian majors include Dietitians and Nutritionists, Dietetic Technicians . But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific careers. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Dietetics/Dietitian can prepare you for are Dietitians and Nutritionists, Dietetic Technicians .

Top Paying Careers for Dietetics/Dietitian

  1. Dietitians and Nutritionists   (Median Wage: $63,090)
  2. Dietetic Technicians   (Median Wage: $30,110)

Most in Demand Careers for Dietetics/Dietitian

  1. Dietitians and Nutritionists
  2. Dietetic Technicians
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen