Top Italian Language and Literature Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the Italian language and related dialects. Includes instruction in philology; dialects; and applications in business, science/technology, and other settings.

Of the 135 Italian Language and Literature degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 26% percent of whom are men and the other 74% percent are women. Did you know that New York has more students being granted a degree in Italian Language and Literature than any other state? In fact, New York awarded 22 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Italian Language and Literature is $40,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
135
Total Males
35
Total Females
100

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    135

Race/Ethnicity

See where Italian Language and Literature is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Italian Language and Literature degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Italian Language and Literature

The University of Rhode Island, Middlebury College and Binghamton University are three schools well-known for Italian Language and Literature programs. In fact, around 16 the University of Rhode Island students are pursuing a Bachelors degree in Italian Language and Literature. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Italian Language and Literature Majors

The highest paying job for Italian Language and Literature majors is Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in Italian Language and Literature can prepare you for is Interpreters and Translators.

Top Paying Careers for Italian Language and Literature

  1. Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $77,030)
  2. Interpreters and Translators   (Median Wage: $49,110)

Most in Demand Careers for Italian Language and Literature

  1. Interpreters and Translators
  2. Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen