Top Asian Studies/Civilization Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the history, society, politics, culture, and economics of one or more of the peoples of the Asian Continent, including the study of the Asian diasporas overseas.

Of the 593 Asian Studies/Civilization degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 58% percent are awarded to women and the other 42% percent are men. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Asian Studies/Civilization than any other state? In fact, California awarded 123 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Asian Studies/Civilization is $42,750.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
593
Total Males
247
Total Females
346

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    593

Race/Ethnicity

See where Asian Studies/Civilization is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Asian Studies/Civilization degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Asian Studies/Civilization

Dartmouth College, the University of California-Los Angeles and Vanderbilt University are three schools popular for Asian Studies/Civilization programs. In fact, there are 16 students at Dartmouth College pursuing a Bachelors degree in Asian Studies/Civilization. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen