Top Industrial and Organizational Psychology Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the scientific study of individual and group behavior in institutional settings, applications to related problems of organization and industry, and that may prepare individuals to apply such principles in industrial and organizational settings. Includes instruction in group behavior theory, organizational theory, reward/punishment structures, human-machine and human-computer interactions, motivation dynamics, human stress studies, environmental and organizational influences on behavior, alienation and satisfaction, and job testing and assessment.

Of the 184 Industrial and Organizational Psychology degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 64% percent are awarded to women and the other 36% percent are men. Did you know that Minnesota has more students being awarded a degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology than any other state? In fact, Minnesota awarded 53 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology is $44,000.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
184
Total Males
66
Total Females
118

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    184

Race/Ethnicity

See where Industrial and Organizational Psychology is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Industrial and Organizational Psychology degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Industrial and Organizational Psychology

Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale, Columbia University in the City of New York and Seattle Pacific University are three schools popular for Industrial and Organizational Psychology programs. In fact, around 15 Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale students are pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Industrial and Organizational Psychology Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Industrial and Organizational Psychology majors include Industrial-Organizational Psychologists, Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary . However, something else to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology can prepare you for are Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary, Industrial-Organizational Psychologists .

Top Paying Careers for Industrial and Organizational Psychology

  1. Industrial-Organizational Psychologists   (Median Wage: $105,310)
  2. Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $77,860)

Most in Demand Careers for Industrial and Organizational Psychology

  1. Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary
  2. Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen