Top Advertising Masters degree Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the creation, execution, transmission, and evaluation of commercial messages in various media intended to promote and sell products, services, and brands; and that prepares individuals to function as advertising assistants, technicians, and managers. Includes instruction in advertising theory, marketing strategy, advertising design and production methods, campaign methods and techniques, media management, related principles of business management, and applicable technical and equipment skills.

Of the 260 Advertising degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 21% percent of whom are men and the other 79% percent are women. Did you know that Massachusetts has more students graduating with a degree in Advertising than any other state in the US? In fact, Massachusetts awarded 77 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Advertising is $41,400.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
260
Total Males
54
Total Females
206

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    260

Race/Ethnicity

See where Advertising is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Advertising degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Advertising

School of Visual Arts, Boston University and The University of Texas at Austin are three schools well-known for Advertising programs. In fact, there are 27 students at School of Visual Arts pursuing a Masters degree in Advertising. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen