Top Fine and Studio Arts Management Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Fine and Studio Arts Management programs prepare individuals to organize and manage fine and studio art organizations, operations, and facilities. Includes instruction in business and financial management; marketing and fundraising; personnel management and labor relations; event promotion and management; public relations and arts advocacy; arts law; and applications to specific arts activities such as galleries, museums, studios, foundations, and community organizations.

Of the 534 Fine and Studio Arts Management degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 77% percent are awarded to women and the other 23% percent are men. Did you know that New York has more students being awarded a degree in Fine and Studio Arts Management than any other state? In fact, New York awarded 232 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Fine and Studio Arts Management is $39,600.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
534
Total Males
121
Total Females
413

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    534

Race/Ethnicity

See where Fine and Studio Arts Management is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Fine and Studio Arts Management degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Fine and Studio Arts Management

Columbia College Chicago, Randolph-Macon College and Eckerd College are three schools popular for Fine and Studio Arts Management programs. In fact, around 39 Columbia College Chicago students are pursuing a Bachelors degree in Fine and Studio Arts Management. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Fine and Studio Arts Management Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Fine and Studio Arts Management majors include Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers Athletes, Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary . However, something else to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Fine and Studio Arts Management can prepare you for are Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary, Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers Athletes .

Top Paying Careers for Fine and Studio Arts Management

  1. Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes   (Median Wage: $78,410)
  2. Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $75,940)
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen