Top Industrial and Organizational Psychology All Programs - 2021

Of the 2,067 Industrial and Organizational Psychology degrees granted each year, 68% percent are awarded to women and the other 32% percent are men. Did you know that New York has more students being awarded a degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology than any other state? In fact, New York awarded 356 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology is $44,000.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
2,067
Total Males
660
Total Females
1,407

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    1,524

  • Total Bachelors degree

    268

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    163

  • Total Post masters certificate

    45

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    40

  • Total Doctors degree professional practice

    15

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    12

Race/Ethnicity

See where Industrial and Organizational Psychology is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Industrial and Organizational Psychology degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Industrial and Organizational Psychology

United States Military Academy, Albright College and the University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo are three schools popular for Industrial and Organizational Psychology programs. In fact, around 22 United States Military Academy students are pursuing degrees in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Industrial and Organizational Psychology Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Industrial and Organizational Psychology majors include Industrial-Organizational Psychologists, Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary and Regulatory Affairs Managers. However, something else to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology can prepare you for are Regulatory Affairs Managers, Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary and Industrial-Organizational Psychologists.

Top Paying Careers for Industrial and Organizational Psychology

  1. Industrial-Organizational Psychologists   (Median Wage: $92,880)
  2. Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $76,620)

Most in Demand Careers for Industrial and Organizational Psychology

  1. Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary
  2. Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen