Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

#1

#1 Best College for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations in the U.S.

Rutgers University-Newark
Newark, NJ

Rutgers University-Newark is a fairly selective school. They receive roughly 15,000 applications each year.

Acceptance Rate

74%

Annual Degrees Awarded

19

SAT Score

1,040–1,280

Est. Net Price *

$16,578

Median Starting Salary

$57,586

#2

#2 Best College for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations in the U.S.

Thomas Jefferson University
Philadelphia, PA

Generally, Thomas Jefferson University is a non selective school.

Acceptance Rate

89%

Annual Degrees Awarded

10

SAT Score

1,150–1,360

Est. Net Price *

$28,110

Median Starting Salary

$56,043

*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations

Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations programs prepare individuals to perform operations connected with the distribution and sale of apparel and accessories. Includes instruction in wholesaling and retailing, apparel technologies, distribution, customer sales and service skills, and principles of consumer research and sales forecasting.

Of the 29 Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 24% percent of whom are men and the other 76% percent are women. Did you know that New Jersey has more students graduating with a degree in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations than any other state? In fact, New Jersey awarded 19 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations is $41,200.

Popularity of Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations Degrees in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Careers

The highest paying jobs for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations majors include Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists, Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products . However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations can prepare you for are Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists, Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products .

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations majors.

Most In-Demand Careers

These are the careers in highest demand for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
29
Female Students
22 (75%)
Male Students
7 (24%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen