Top Hospitality Administration/Management, Other Bachelors degree Programs - 2021

Of the 377 Hospitality Administration/Management, Other degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 64% percent are awarded to women and the other 36% percent are men. Did you know that Pennsylvania has more students graduating with a degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other than any other state? In fact, Pennsylvania awarded 203 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other is $40,600.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
377
Total Males
136
Total Females
241

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    377

Race/Ethnicity

See where Hospitality Administration/Management, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Hospitality Administration/Management, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other

Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus, Campbell University and Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Berks are three schools popular for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other programs. In fact, there are 190 students at Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus pursuing a Bachelors degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other Majors

The highest paying career for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other majors is Regulatory Affairs Managers. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific jobs. A position that is in high need that a degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other can prepare you for is Regulatory Affairs Managers.

Top Paying Careers for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other

Most in Demand Careers for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other

College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen