Top Dietetics/Dietitian All Programs - 2020

Of the 3,739 Dietetics/Dietitian degrees granted each year, 11% percent of whom are men and the other 89% percent are women. Did you know that New York has more students graduating with a degree in Dietetics/Dietitian than any other state in the US? In fact, New York granted 406 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Dietetics/Dietitian is $44,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
3,739
Total Males
429
Total Females
3,310

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    2,347

  • Total Masters degree

    516

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    435

  • Total Post masters certificate

    199

  • Total Associates degree

    168

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    44

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    26

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    4

Race/Ethnicity

See where Dietetics/Dietitian is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Dietetics/Dietitian degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Dietetics/Dietitian

Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis, the University of Southern Mississippi and Ferris State University are three schools well-known for Dietetics/Dietitian programs. In fact, there are 27 students at Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis pursuing degrees in Dietetics/Dietitian. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Dietetics/Dietitian Majors

The highest paying jobs for Dietetics/Dietitian majors include Dietitians and Nutritionists, Dietetic Technicians . But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific careers. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Dietetics/Dietitian can prepare you for are Dietitians and Nutritionists, Dietetic Technicians .

Top Paying Careers for Dietetics/Dietitian

  1. Dietitians and Nutritionists   (Median Wage: $61,270)
  2. Dietetic Technicians   (Median Wage: $28,400)

Most in Demand Careers for Dietetics/Dietitian

  1. Dietitians and Nutritionists
  2. Dietetic Technicians
College Raptor loading bar gif.