Top Architectural Engineering Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Architectural Engineering programs prepare individuals to apply mathematical and scientific principles to the design, development and operational evaluation of materials, systems, and methods used to construct and equip buildings intended for human habitation or other purposes.

Of the 769 Architectural Engineering degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 36% percent are awarded to women and the other 64% percent are men. Did you know that Alabama has more students being granted a degree in Architectural Engineering than any other state? In fact, Alabama granted 139 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Architectural Engineering is $61,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
769
Total Males
494
Total Females
275

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    769

Race/Ethnicity

See where Architectural Engineering is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Architectural Engineering degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Architectural Engineering

Auburn University, Kansas State University and The University of Texas at Austin are three schools popular for Architectural Engineering programs. In fact, around 129 Auburn University students are pursuing a Bachelors degree in Architectural Engineering. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Architectural Engineering Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Architectural Engineering majors include Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary and Engineers, All Other. However, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Architectural Engineering can prepare you for are Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineers, All Other and Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Architectural Engineering

  1. Architectural and Engineering Managers   (Median Wage: $152,350)
  2. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $104,940)
  3. Engineers, All Other   (Median Wage: $100,640)
  4. Architecture Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $95,160)
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen