Political Communication

Of the 149 Political Communication degrees granted each year, 36% percent of whom are men and the other 64% percent are women. Did you know that District of Columbia has more students being granted a degree in Political Communication than any other state? In fact, District of Columbia granted 92 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Political Communication is $40,675.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
149
Total Males
54
Total Females
95

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    80

  • Total Masters degree

    43

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    22

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    4

Race/Ethnicity

See where Political Communication is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Political Communication degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Political Communication

George Washington University, Emerson College and Nebraska Wesleyan University are three schools well-known for Political Communication programs. In fact, around 76 George Washington University students are pursuing degrees in Political Communication. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Please wait, we're estimating your net price