Top Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations Bachelors degree Programs - 2022

Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations programs prepare individuals to perform operations connected with the distribution and sale of apparel and accessories. Includes instruction in wholesaling and retailing, apparel technologies, distribution, customer sales and service skills, and principles of consumer research and sales forecasting.

Of the 23 Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 4% percent of whom are men and the other 96% percent are women. Did you know that Rhode Island has more students graduating with a degree in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations than any other state? In fact, Rhode Island awarded 13 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations is $41,200.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
23
Total Males
1
Total Females
22

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    23

Race/Ethnicity

See where Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations

The University of Rhode Island is a top choice for students who are interested in pursuing a major in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations. Students can earn up to a Postbaccalaureate certificate at the school. The University of Rhode Island grants about 13 Bachelors degree to those majoring in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations each year.

Sort By:

Careers for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations Majors

The highest paying jobs for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations majors include Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists, Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products . However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations can prepare you for are Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products, Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists .

Top Paying Careers for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations

  1. Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists   (Median Wage: $63,920)
  2. Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products   (Median Wage: $61,600)
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen