Top Human Resources Development Masters degree Programs - 2022

Human Resources Development programs prepare individuals to apply integrated training, organizational development, and career planning and counseling skills to the design, management, and evaluation of programs to improve individual productivity, employability, and job satisfaction and organizational effectiveness. Includes instruction in psychology; organizational behavior; principles of adult education; occupational counseling; skill testing and evaluation; program design; consulting practice; organizational development; and applications to issues such as training, management development, customer service, and total quality management.

Of the 987 Human Resources Development degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 23% percent of whom are men and the other 77% percent are women. Did you know that Pennsylvania has more students graduating with a degree in Human Resources Development than any other state? In fact, Pennsylvania granted 233 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Development is $40,400.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
987
Total Males
229
Total Females
758

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    987

Race/Ethnicity

See where Human Resources Development is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Human Resources Development degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Human Resources Development

The Pennsylvania State University, California Intercontinental University and the University of Houston-Clear Lake are three schools well-known for Human Resources Development programs. In fact, there are 67 students at The Pennsylvania State University pursuing a Masters degree in Human Resources Development. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Human Resources Development Majors

The highest paying career for Human Resources Development majors is Training and Development Specialists. But, something else to consider is how much demand there is for certain jobs. A career that is in high need that a degree in Human Resources Development can prepare you for is Training and Development Specialists.

Top Paying Careers for Human Resources Development

  1. Training and Development Specialists   (Median Wage: $62,700)

Most in Demand Careers for Human Resources Development

  1. Training and Development Specialists
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen