Top Hospitality Administration/Management, Other Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Any instructional program in hospitality service management not listed above.

Of the 430 Hospitality Administration/Management, Other degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 62% percent are awarded to women and the other 38% percent are men. Did you know that Pennsylvania has more students graduating with a degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other than any other state? In fact, Pennsylvania awarded 168 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other is $40,600.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
430
Total Males
165
Total Females
265

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    430

Race/Ethnicity

See where Hospitality Administration/Management, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Hospitality Administration/Management, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other

The University of Delaware, California State University-East Bay and California State University-Northridge are three schools popular for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other programs. In fact, there are 62 students at the University of Delaware pursuing a Bachelors degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen