Top Voice and Opera Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2022

Voice and Opera programs prepare individuals to master the human voice and performing art as solo and/or ensemble performers in concert, choir, opera, or other forms of singing. Includes instruction in voice pedagogy, diction, vocal physiology and exercise, expressive movement, repertoire, recital, and personal style development.

Of the 9 Voice and Opera degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 44% percent of whom are men and the other 56% percent are women. Did you know that California has more students being awarded a degree in Voice and Opera than any other state in the US? In fact, California awarded 3 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Voice and Opera is $38,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
9
Total Males
4
Total Females
5

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    9

Race/Ethnicity

See where Voice and Opera is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Voice and Opera degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Voice and Opera

The University of Southern California, the University of Miami and The Catholic University of America are three schools well-known for Voice and Opera programs. In fact, around 3 the University of Southern California students are pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Voice and Opera. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Voice and Opera Majors

The highest paying career for Voice and Opera majors is Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary. But, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A position that is in high need that a degree in Voice and Opera can prepare you for is Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Voice and Opera

  1. Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $69,690)

Most in Demand Careers for Voice and Opera

  1. Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen