Top Industrial Engineering Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2022

Industrial Engineering programs prepare individuals to apply scientific and mathematical principles to the design, improvement, and installation of integrated systems of people, material, information, and energy. Includes instruction in applied mathematics, physical sciences, the social sciences, engineering analysis, systems design, computer applications, and forecasting and evaluation methodology.

Of the 387 Industrial Engineering degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 68% percent of whom are men and the other 32% percent are women. Did you know that Texas has more students graduating with a degree in Industrial Engineering than any other state? In fact, Texas awarded 40 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering is $61,467.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
387
Total Males
264
Total Females
123

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    387

Race/Ethnicity

See where Industrial Engineering is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Industrial Engineering degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Industrial Engineering

Binghamton University, the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor and Auburn University are three schools well-known for Industrial Engineering programs. In fact, there are 15 students at Binghamton University pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Industrial Engineering. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Industrial Engineering Majors

The highest paying jobs for Industrial Engineering majors include Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary . However, something else to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Industrial Engineering can prepare you for are Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary, Architectural and Engineering Managers .

Top Paying Careers for Industrial Engineering

  1. Architectural and Engineering Managers   (Median Wage: $149,530)
  2. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $103,600)

Most in Demand Careers for Industrial Engineering

  1. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary
  2. Architectural and Engineering Managers
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen