Top Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2022

Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering programs prepare individuals to apply mathematical and scientific principles to the design, development and operational evaluation of systems for controlling contained living environments and for monitoring and controlling factors in the external natural environment, including pollution control, waste and hazardous material disposal, health and safety protection, conservation, life support, and requirements for protection of special materials and related work environments.

Of the 157 Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 55% percent of whom are men and the other 45% percent are women. Did you know that Florida has more students graduating with a degree in Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering than any other state in the US? In fact, Florida awarded 17 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering is $51,200.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
157
Total Males
86
Total Females
71

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    157

Race/Ethnicity

See where Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering

The Pennsylvania State University, Yale University and Columbia University in the City of New York are three schools well-known for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering programs. In fact, there are 1 students at The Pennsylvania State University pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering Majors

The highest paying jobs for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering majors include Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary . But, something else to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering can prepare you for are Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary, Architectural and Engineering Managers .

Top Paying Careers for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering

  1. Architectural and Engineering Managers   (Median Wage: $149,530)
  2. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $103,600)

Most in Demand Careers for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering

  1. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary
  2. Architectural and Engineering Managers
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen