Top Learning Sciences Masters degree Programs - 2022

A program that focuses on the multiple aspects of learning in different environments, including specific aspects of the content to be mastered, cognitive aspects of the student, the instructional environment and materials, the preparation and activities of the instructor, socio-cultural and linguistic components, and assessment outcomes. Includes instruction in the social, organizational, and cultural dynamics of learning; learning and cognition; learning strategies; educational psychology; educational testing and measurement; instructional design and technology; and statistical design of educational research.

Of the 158 Learning Sciences degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 35% percent of whom are men and the other 65% percent are women. Did you know that Maryland has more students graduating with a degree in Learning Sciences than any other state? In fact, Maryland awarded 48 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Learning Sciences is $37,307.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
158
Total Males
56
Total Females
102

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    158

Race/Ethnicity

See where Learning Sciences is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Learning Sciences degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Learning Sciences

The University of New Mexico-Main Campus, the University of Southern California and the University of Central Oklahoma are three schools well-known for Learning Sciences programs. In fact, there are 21 students at the University of New Mexico-Main Campus pursuing a Masters degree in Learning Sciences. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Learning Sciences Majors

The highest paying job for Learning Sciences majors is Transportation Planners. However, another thing to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in Learning Sciences can prepare you for is Educational Instruction and Library Workers, All Other.

Top Paying Careers for Learning Sciences

  1. Transportation Planners   (Median Wage: $87,260)
  2. Social Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary, All Other   (Median Wage: $69,340)
  3. Education Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $65,440)
  4. Educational Instruction and Library Workers, All Other   (Median Wage: $41,570)
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen