Top Human Resources Development Bachelors degree Programs - 2022

Human Resources Development programs prepare individuals to apply integrated training, organizational development, and career planning and counseling skills to the design, management, and evaluation of programs to improve individual productivity, employability, and job satisfaction and organizational effectiveness. Includes instruction in psychology; organizational behavior; principles of adult education; occupational counseling; skill testing and evaluation; program design; consulting practice; organizational development; and applications to issues such as training, management development, customer service, and total quality management.

Of the 669 Human Resources Development degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 22% percent of whom are men and the other 78% percent are women. Did you know that Texas has more students graduating with a degree in Human Resources Development than any other state? In fact, Texas granted 236 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Development is $40,400.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
669
Total Males
148
Total Females
521

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    669

Race/Ethnicity

See where Human Resources Development is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Human Resources Development degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Human Resources Development

Oakland University, the University of Houston and Texas A&M University-College Station are three schools well-known for Human Resources Development programs. In fact, there are 149 students at Oakland University pursuing a Bachelors degree in Human Resources Development. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Human Resources Development Majors

The highest paying career for Human Resources Development majors is Training and Development Specialists. But, something else to consider is how much demand there is for certain jobs. A career that is in high need that a degree in Human Resources Development can prepare you for is Training and Development Specialists.

Top Paying Careers for Human Resources Development

  1. Training and Development Specialists   (Median Wage: $62,700)

Most in Demand Careers for Human Resources Development

  1. Training and Development Specialists
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen