Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

#1

#1 Best College for Investments and Securities in the U.S.

Creighton University
Omaha, NE

Creighton University is a somewhat selective school. The institution receives about 8,000 applications each...

Acceptance Rate

76%

Annual Degrees Awarded

18

SAT Score

1,270–1,340

Est. Net Price *

$32,877

Median Starting Salary

$63,459

#2

#2 Best College for Investments and Securities in the U.S.

University of North Carolina Wilmington
Wilmington, NC

the University of North Carolina Wilmington is a fairly selective school.

Acceptance Rate

69%

Annual Degrees Awarded

10

SAT Score

1,200–1,260

Est. Net Price *

$18,709

Median Starting Salary

$57,703

#3

#3 Best College for Investments and Securities in the U.S.

Pace University
New York, NY

Pace University is known for being a somewhat selective school.

Acceptance Rate

83%

Annual Degrees Awarded

12

SAT Score

1,140–1,220

Est. Net Price *

$33,363

Median Starting Salary

$58,939

#4

#4 Best College for Investments and Securities in the U.S.

Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN

Vanderbilt University is known for being a extremely selective school.

Acceptance Rate

7%

Annual Degrees Awarded

1

SAT Score

1,500–1,540

Est. Net Price *

$25,606

Median Starting Salary

$53,181

#5

#5 Best College for Investments and Securities in the U.S.

Temple University
Philadelphia, PA

Temple University is a somewhat selective school. The school receives about 38,700 applications every...

Acceptance Rate

80%

Annual Degrees Awarded

1

SAT Score

1,030–1,240

Est. Net Price *

$23,935

Median Starting Salary

$60,722

#6

#6 Best College for Investments and Securities in the U.S.

Gardner-Webb University
Boiling Springs, NC

Gardner-Webb University is known for being a somewhat selective school.

Acceptance Rate

75%

Annual Degrees Awarded

2

SAT Score

1,040–1,110

Est. Net Price *

$22,339

Median Starting Salary

$57,164

*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Investments and Securities

Investments and Securities programs prepare individuals to manage assets placed in capital markets, and related technical operations. Includes instruction in security analysis, debt and equity analysis, investment strategies, securities markets, computer-assisted research, portfolio management, portfolio performance analysis, and applications to specific investment problems and business situations.

Of the 44 Investments and Securities degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 9% percent are awarded to women and the other 91% percent are men. Did you know that Nebraska has more students graduating with a degree in Investments and Securities than any other state in the US? In fact, Nebraska awarded 18 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Investments and Securities is $39,100.

Popularity of Investments and Securities Degrees in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Investments and Securities degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Careers

Some of the highest paying careers for Investments and Securities majors include Business Teachers, Postsecondary, Securities, Commodities Financial Services Sales Agents . But, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Investments and Securities can prepare you for are Securities, Commodities Financial Services Sales Agents, Business Teachers, Postsecondary .

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Investments and Securities majors.

Most In-Demand Careers

These are the careers in highest demand for Investments and Securities majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
44
Female Students
4 (9%)
Male Students
40 (90%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen