Top Investments and Securities Bachelors degree Programs - 2021

Of the 66 Investments and Securities degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 17% percent are awarded to women and the other 83% percent are men. Did you know that North Dakota has more students graduating with a degree in Investments and Securities than any other state in the US? In fact, North Dakota awarded 29 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Investments and Securities is $39,100.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
66
Total Males
55
Total Females
11

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    66

Race/Ethnicity

See where Investments and Securities is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Investments and Securities degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Investments and Securities

Lynn University, the University of North Dakota and the University of Northern Iowa are three schools popular for Investments and Securities programs. In fact, there are 17 students at Lynn University pursuing a Bachelors degree in Investments and Securities. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Investments and Securities Majors

The highest paying career for Investments and Securities majors is Business Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. A position that is in high need that a degree in Investments and Securities can prepare you for is Business Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Investments and Securities

  1. Business Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $87,200)

Most in Demand Careers for Investments and Securities

  1. Business Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen