Top Sculpture Masters degree Programs - 2023

Sculpture programs prepare individuals creatively and technically to express emotions, ideas, or inner visions by creating three-dimensional art works. Includes instruction in the analysis of form in space; round and relief concepts; sculptural composition; modern and experimental methods; different media such as clay, plaster, wood, stone, and metal; techniques such as carving, molding, welding, casting, and modeling; and personal style development.

Of the 42 Sculpture degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 43% percent of whom are men and the other 57% percent are women. Did you know that Connecticut has more students being granted a degree in Sculpture than any other state in the US? In fact, Connecticut awarded 11 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Sculpture is $36,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
42
Total Males
18
Total Females
24

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    42

Race/Ethnicity

See where Sculpture is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Sculpture degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Sculpture

Yale University, New York Academy of Art and Rhode Island School of Design are three schools well-known for Sculpture programs. In fact, around 11 Yale University students are pursuing a Masters degree in Sculpture. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Sculpture Majors

The highest paying careers for Sculpture majors include Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary, Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators and Craft Artists. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for certain jobs. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Sculpture can prepare you for are Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary, Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators and Craft Artists.

Top Paying Careers for Sculpture

  1. Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $75,940)
  2. Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators   (Median Wage: $60,820)
  3. Craft Artists   (Median Wage: $35,930)
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen