Top Japanese Studies Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the history, society, politics, culture, and economics of the peoples of Japan, and related island groups and coastal neighbors.

Of the 46 Japanese Studies degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 37% percent of whom are men and the other 63% percent are women. Did you know that Hawaii has more students being granted a degree in Japanese Studies than any other state? In fact, Hawaii awarded 9 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Japanese Studies is $42,750.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
46
Total Males
17
Total Females
29

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    46

Race/Ethnicity

See where Japanese Studies is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Japanese Studies degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Japanese Studies

Earlham College, the University of Hawaii at Hilo and Willamette University are three schools well-known for Japanese Studies programs. In fact, around 6 Earlham College students are pursuing a Bachelors degree in Japanese Studies. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen