Top Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods Masters degree Programs - 2022

A program that focuses on the design of research studies, measurement of variables, data analysis, and formulation of models. Includes instruction in experimental, quasi-experimental, and case study methods; historical research; participant observation; questionnaire design; sampling theory; and statistical methods.

Of the 74 Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 43% percent are awarded to women and the other 57% percent are men. Did you know that Maryland has more students being awarded a degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods than any other state? In fact, Maryland awarded 34 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods is $39,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
74
Total Males
42
Total Females
32

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    74

Race/Ethnicity

See where Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods

Utica College, Johns Hopkins University and The University of Texas at Dallas are three schools popular for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods programs. In fact, around 28 Utica College students are pursuing a Masters degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods majors include Statisticians, Transportation Planners and Sociologists. However, something else to consider is how much demand there is for certain careers. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods can prepare you for are Transportation Planners, Statisticians and Survey Researchers.

Top Paying Careers for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods

  1. Statisticians   (Median Wage: $92,270)
  2. Transportation Planners   (Median Wage: $87,260)
  3. Sociologists   (Median Wage: $86,110)
  4. Social Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary, All Other   (Median Wage: $69,340)
  5. Survey Researchers   (Median Wage: $59,870)

Most in Demand Careers for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods

  1. Transportation Planners
  2. Statisticians
  3. Survey Researchers
  4. Social Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary, All Other
  5. Sociologists
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen