Top Critical Infrastructure Protection Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

A program focusing on the design, planning and management of systems and procedures for protecting critical national physical and cyber infrastructure from external threats, including terrorism. Includes instruction in homeland security policy, critical infrastructure policy, information security, matrix vulnerability assessment, threat assessment, physical security, personnel security, operational security, contingency planning, case analyses of specific industries and systems, redundancy planning, emergency and disaster planning, security systems, and intelligence operations.

Of the 295 Critical Infrastructure Protection degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 74% percent of whom are men and the other 26% percent are women. Did you know that New York has more students being awarded a degree in Critical Infrastructure Protection than any other state? In fact, New York awarded 125 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Critical Infrastructure Protection is $41,340.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
295
Total Males
218
Total Females
77

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    295

Race/Ethnicity

See where Critical Infrastructure Protection is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Critical Infrastructure Protection degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Critical Infrastructure Protection

Excelsior College, Idaho State University and Utica University are three schools well-known for Critical Infrastructure Protection programs. In fact, around 2 Excelsior College students are pursuing a Bachelors degree in Critical Infrastructure Protection. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Critical Infrastructure Protection Majors

The highest paying careers for Critical Infrastructure Protection majors include First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives, Emergency Management Directors . However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Critical Infrastructure Protection can prepare you for are First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives, Emergency Management Directors .

Top Paying Careers for Critical Infrastructure Protection

  1. First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives   (Median Wage: $99,330)
  2. Emergency Management Directors   (Median Wage: $76,730)

Most in Demand Careers for Critical Infrastructure Protection

  1. First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
  2. Emergency Management Directors
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen