Top Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other All Programs - 2021

Of the 65 Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other degrees granted each year, 62% percent of whom are men and the other 38% percent are women. Did you know that Florida has more students being granted a degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other than any other state in the US? In fact, Florida granted 28 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other is $51,867.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
65
Total Males
40
Total Females
25

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    41

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    14

  • Total Masters degree

    9

  • Total Associates degree

    1

Race/Ethnicity

See where Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other

Florida Institute of Technology, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Daytona Beach and Harvard University are three schools well-known for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other programs. In fact, there are 16 students at Florida Institute of Technology pursuing degrees in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other Majors

The highest paying jobs for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other majors include Natural Sciences Managers, Astronomers and Physics Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific careers. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other can prepare you for are Natural Sciences Managers, Physics Teachers, Postsecondary and Astronomers.

Top Paying Careers for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other

  1. Natural Sciences Managers   (Median Wage: $129,100)
  2. Astronomers   (Median Wage: $114,590)
  3. Physics Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $89,590)

Most in Demand Careers for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other

  1. Natural Sciences Managers
  2. Physics Teachers, Postsecondary
  3. Astronomers
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen