Top Mathematics and Statistics, Other Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2022

Any instructional program in mathematics and statistics not listed above.

Of the 21 Mathematics and Statistics, Other degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 52% percent of whom are men and the other 48% percent are women. Did you know that Indiana has more students being granted a degree in Mathematics and Statistics, Other than any other state? In fact, Indiana granted 6 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Mathematics and Statistics, Other is $55,833.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
21
Total Males
11
Total Females
10

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    21

Race/Ethnicity

See where Mathematics and Statistics, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Mathematics and Statistics, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Mathematics and Statistics, Other

The University of Notre Dame, New York University and Georgia State University are three schools well-known for Mathematics and Statistics, Other programs. In fact, around 6 the University of Notre Dame students are pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Mathematics and Statistics, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Mathematics and Statistics, Other Majors

The highest paying careers for Mathematics and Statistics, Other majors include Natural Sciences Managers, Mathematicians and Mathematical Science Teachers, Postsecondary. However, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Mathematics and Statistics, Other can prepare you for are Mathematical Science Teachers, Postsecondary, Natural Sciences Managers and Mathematicians.

Top Paying Careers for Mathematics and Statistics, Other

  1. Natural Sciences Managers   (Median Wage: $137,940)
  2. Mathematicians   (Median Wage: $110,860)
  3. Mathematical Science Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $73,650)

Most in Demand Careers for Mathematics and Statistics, Other

  1. Mathematical Science Teachers, Postsecondary
  2. Natural Sciences Managers
  3. Mathematicians
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen