Top East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Any instructional program in East Asian languages, literatures, and linguistics not listed above.

Of the 64 East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 59% percent are awarded to women and the other 41% percent are men. Did you know that Minnesota has more students being awarded a degree in East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other than any other state in the US? In fact, Minnesota granted 39 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other is $43,120.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
64
Total Males
26
Total Females
38

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    64

Race/Ethnicity

See where East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other

The University of Minnesota Twin Cities, the University of Chicago and Florida State University are three schools popular for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other programs. In fact, around 39 the University of Minnesota Twin Cities students are pursuing a Bachelors degree in East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for East Asian Languages, Literatures Linguistics, Other majors include Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary, Interpreters and Translators . But, another thing to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Positions that are in high need that a degree in East Asian Languages, Literatures Linguistics, Other can prepare you for are Interpreters and Translators, Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary .

Top Paying Careers for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other

  1. Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $77,030)
  2. Interpreters and Translators   (Median Wage: $49,110)

Most in Demand Careers for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other

  1. Interpreters and Translators
  2. Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen