Top Computer Engineering, Other Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Any instructional program in computer engineering not listed above.

Of the 94 Computer Engineering, Other degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 12% percent are awarded to women and the other 88% percent are men. Did you know that Puerto Rico has more students graduating with a degree in Computer Engineering, Other than any other state? In fact, Puerto Rico awarded 47 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering, Other is $64,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
94
Total Males
83
Total Females
11

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    94

Race/Ethnicity

See where Computer Engineering, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Computer Engineering, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Computer Engineering, Other

Universidad Politecnica de Puerto Rico, the University of California-Santa Cruz and the University of Tulsa are three schools popular for Computer Engineering, Other programs. In fact, there are 47 students at Universidad Politecnica de Puerto Rico pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Computer Engineering, Other Majors

Some of the highest paying careers for Computer Engineering, Other majors include Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary . However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Computer Engineering, Other can prepare you for are Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary .

Top Paying Careers for Computer Engineering, Other

  1. Architectural and Engineering Managers   (Median Wage: $152,350)
  2. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $104,940)

Most in Demand Careers for Computer Engineering, Other

  1. Architectural and Engineering Managers
  2. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen