Top Architectural Engineering Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2022

Architectural Engineering programs prepare individuals to apply mathematical and scientific principles to the design, development and operational evaluation of materials, systems, and methods used to construct and equip buildings intended for human habitation or other purposes.

Of the 16 Architectural Engineering degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 25% percent are awarded to women and the other 75% percent are men. Did you know that Pennsylvania has more students being granted a degree in Architectural Engineering than any other state? In fact, Pennsylvania granted 7 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Architectural Engineering is $61,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
16
Total Males
12
Total Females
4

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    16

Race/Ethnicity

See where Architectural Engineering is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Architectural Engineering degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Architectural Engineering

The University of Colorado Boulder, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Drexel University are three schools popular for Architectural Engineering programs. In fact, around 6 the University of Colorado Boulder students are pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Architectural Engineering. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Architectural Engineering Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Architectural Engineering majors include Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary and Solar Energy Systems Engineers. However, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Architectural Engineering can prepare you for are Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary, Solar Energy Systems Engineers and Architectural and Engineering Managers.

Top Paying Careers for Architectural Engineering

  1. Architectural and Engineering Managers   (Median Wage: $149,530)
  2. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $103,600)
  3. Solar Energy Systems Engineers   (Median Wage: $103,380)
  4. Architecture Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $90,880)
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen