Select Type of Degree:

Select State:


#1 Best College for Learning Sciences in the U.S.

Western Governors University
Salt Lake City, UT

Acceptance Rate


Annual Degrees Awarded


SAT Score


Est. Net Price *


Median Starting Salary



#2 Best College for Learning Sciences in the U.S.

Northwestern University
Evanston, IL

Northwestern University is known for being a extremely selective school.

Acceptance Rate


Annual Degrees Awarded


SAT Score


Est. Net Price *


Median Starting Salary



#3 Best College for Learning Sciences in the U.S.

University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ

the University of Arizona is known for being a non selective school.

Acceptance Rate


Annual Degrees Awarded


SAT Score


Est. Net Price *


Median Starting Salary



#4 Best College for Learning Sciences in the U.S.

Point Park University
Pittsburgh, PA

Point Park University is a somewhat selective school. They receive roughly 6,030 applications every admission...

Acceptance Rate


Annual Degrees Awarded


SAT Score


Est. Net Price *


Median Starting Salary


*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Learning Sciences

A program that focuses on the multiple aspects of learning in different environments, including specific aspects of the content to be mastered, cognitive aspects of the student, the instructional environment and materials, the preparation and activities of the instructor, socio-cultural and linguistic components, and assessment outcomes. Includes instruction in the social, organizational, and cultural dynamics of learning; learning and cognition; learning strategies; educational psychology; educational testing and measurement; instructional design and technology; and statistical design of educational research.

Of the 1,871 Learning Sciences degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 14% percent of whom are men and the other 86% percent are women. Did you know that Utah has more students graduating with a degree in Learning Sciences than any other state? In fact, Utah awarded 1,782 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Learning Sciences is $37,307.

Popularity of Learning Sciences Degrees in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Learning Sciences degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular


The highest paying job for Learning Sciences majors is Social Scientists and Related Workers, All Other. However, another thing to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in Learning Sciences can prepare you for is Educational Instruction and Library Workers, All Other.

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Learning Sciences majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
Female Students
1,611 (86%)
Male Students
260 (13%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen