Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

#1

#1 Best College for Graphic Communications, Other in the U.S.

Middlesex College
Edison, NJ

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

62

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$6,358

Median Starting Salary

$51,697

#2

#2 Best College for Graphic Communications, Other in the U.S.

Bishop State Community College
Mobile, AL

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

16

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$3,418

Median Starting Salary

$51,697

#3

#3 Best College for Graphic Communications, Other in the U.S.

H Councill Trenholm State Community College
Montgomery, AL

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

9

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$6,570

Median Starting Salary

$51,697

#4

#4 Best College for Graphic Communications, Other in the U.S.

Kapiolani Community College
Honolulu, HI

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

10

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$6,886

Median Starting Salary

$51,697

#5

#5 Best College for Graphic Communications, Other in the U.S.

Bowling Green State University-Firelands
Huron, OH

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

4

SAT Score

930–1,110

Est. Net Price *

$13,609

Median Starting Salary

$51,697

*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Graphic Communications, Other

Any instructional program in graphic communications not listed above.

Of the 101 Graphic Communications, Other degrees granted each year at the Associates degree level, 52% percent are awarded to women and the other 48% percent are men. Did you know that New Jersey has more students graduating with a degree in Graphic Communications, Other than any other state? In fact, New Jersey awarded 62 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Graphic Communications, Other is $40,500.

Popularity of Graphic Communications, Other Degrees in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Graphic Communications, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Careers

Some of the highest paying careers for Graphic Communications, Other majors include Prepress Technicians and Workers, Printing Press Operators and Etchers and Engravers. However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Graphic Communications, Other can prepare you for are Printing Press Operators, Prepress Technicians and Workers and Etchers and Engravers.

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Graphic Communications, Other majors.

Most In-Demand Careers

These are the careers in highest demand for Graphic Communications, Other majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
101
Female Students
53 (52%)
Male Students
48 (47%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen