Top Political Communication Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on human and media communication in the political process and that prepares individuals to function as members of political and public affairs organizations, political campaign staffs, and related government and media entities. Includes instruction in media effects, political speaking and debating, political advertising and marketing, image management, political journalism, opinion polling, and aspects of print and broadcast media related to the production and distribution of media messages in political settings.

Of the 74 Political Communication degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 28% percent of whom are men and the other 72% percent are women. Did you know that District of Columbia has more students being granted a degree in Political Communication than any other state? In fact, District of Columbia granted 38 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Political Communication is $41,400.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
74
Total Males
21
Total Females
53

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    74

Race/Ethnicity

See where Political Communication is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Political Communication degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Political Communication

George Washington University, Emerson College and Duke University are three schools well-known for Political Communication programs. In fact, around 38 George Washington University students are pursuing a Bachelors degree in Political Communication. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen