Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

#1

#1 Best College for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations in the U.S.

Des Moines Area Community College
Ankeny, IA

Each year, Des Moines Area Community College grants around 906 degrees to those studying Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies, which is the school’s most popular major.Each year, Des Moines Area Community College grants around 906 degrees to those studying Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies, which is the school’s most popular major....view more

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

12

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$9,292

Median Starting Salary

$58,542

#2

#2 Best College for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations in the U.S.

Madison Area Technical College
Madison, WI

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

7

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$11,588

Median Starting Salary

$58,542

#3

#3 Best College for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations in the U.S.

Dallas College
Dallas, TX

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

8

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$2,743

Median Starting Salary

$58,542

#4

#4 Best College for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations in the U.S.

Kirkwood Community College
Cedar Rapids, IA

At Kirkwood Community College, the three most popular college majors students study are Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies, Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse, Business Administration and Management, and General.At Kirkwood Community College, the three most popular college majors students study are Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies, Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse, Business Administration and Management, and General....view more

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

2

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$8,413

Median Starting Salary

$58,542

*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations

Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations programs prepare individuals to perform operations connected with the distribution and sale of apparel and accessories. Includes instruction in wholesaling and retailing, apparel technologies, distribution, customer sales and service skills, and principles of consumer research and sales forecasting.

Of the 29 Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations degrees granted each year at the Associates degree level, 3% percent of whom are men and the other 97% percent are women. Did you know that Iowa has more students graduating with a degree in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations than any other state? In fact, Iowa awarded 14 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations is $41,200.

Popularity of Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations Degrees in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Careers

The highest paying jobs for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations majors include Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists, Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products . However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations can prepare you for are Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products, Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists .

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations majors.

Most In-Demand Careers

These are the careers in highest demand for Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
29
Female Students
28 (96%)
Male Students
1 (3%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen