Select Type of Degree:

Select State:


#1 Best College for Project Management in the U.S.

Capella University
Minneapolis, MN

Acceptance Rate


Annual Degrees Awarded


SAT Score


Est. Net Price *


Median Starting Salary


*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Project Management

Project Management programs prepare individuals to apply quantitative and qualitative knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to manage projects in a wide range of fields and occupations. Includes instruction in project planning, risk management, cost and time management, contracts and procurement, accounting, statistics, decision making, and human resources.

Of the 6 Project Management degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 67% percent of whom are men and the other 33% percent are women. Did you know that Minnesota has more students being awarded a degree in Project Management than any other state? In fact, Minnesota granted 6 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Project Management is $49,500.

How popular is a Doctors degree research scholarship in Project Management in MN

Less Popular
More Popular
6 degrees awarded
Doctors degree research scholarship in Project Management makes up 0.24% of all Doctors degree research scholarship awarded in Minnesota


The highest paying job for Project Management majors is Business Teachers, Postsecondary. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for certain positions. A career that is in high need that a degree in Project Management can prepare you for is Business Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Project Management majors.

Most In-Demand Careers

These are the careers in highest demand for Project Management majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
Female Students
2 (33%)
Male Students
4 (66%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen