Top Project Management All Programs - 2021

Of the 3,329 Project Management degrees granted each year, 56% percent of whom are men and the other 44% percent are women. Did you know that Arizona has more students being awarded a degree in Project Management than any other state? In fact, Arizona granted 530 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Project Management is $49,500.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
3,329
Total Males
1,873
Total Females
1,456

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    1,222

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    784

  • Total Bachelors degree

    652

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    563

  • Total Associates degree

    51

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    50

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    6

  • Total Post masters certificate

    1

Race/Ethnicity

See where Project Management is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Project Management degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Project Management

Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and Webster University are three schools well-known for Project Management programs. In fact, around 62 Saint Mary's University of Minnesota students are pursuing degrees in Project Management. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Project Management Majors

The highest paying careers for Project Management majors include Business Teachers, Postsecondary, Regulatory Affairs Managers . However, another thing to think about is how much demand there is for certain jobs. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Project Management can prepare you for are Regulatory Affairs Managers, Business Teachers, Postsecondary .

Top Paying Careers for Project Management

  1. Business Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $87,200)

Most in Demand Careers for Project Management

  1. Business Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen