Top Clinical Nurse Leader Masters degree Programs - 2023

Clinical Nurse Leader programs prepare registered nurses for careers as clinical nurse leaders in which they work as part of an interdisciplinary team that provides direct medical care for patients based on evidence-based practice and research. Includes instruction in pharmacology, pathophysiology, epidemiology, research in nursing methods, advanced health assessment, statistics, and clinical practice management.

Of the 408 Clinical Nurse Leader degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 85% percent are awarded to women and the other 15% percent are men. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Clinical Nurse Leader than any other state in the US? In fact, California awarded 113 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Clinical Nurse Leader is $57,500.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
408
Total Males
62
Total Females
346

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    408

Race/Ethnicity

See where Clinical Nurse Leader is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Clinical Nurse Leader degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Clinical Nurse Leader

Sentara College of Health Sciences, Capella University and Central Methodist University-College of Graduate and Extended Studies are three schools popular for Clinical Nurse Leader programs. In fact, there are 7 students at Sentara College of Health Sciences pursuing a Masters degree in Clinical Nurse Leader. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen