Top Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician All Programs - 2021

Of the 4,131 Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician degrees granted each year, 24% percent of whom are men and the other 76% percent are women. Did you know that District of Columbia has more students being granted a degree in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician than any other state in the US? In fact, District of Columbia granted 558 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician is $48,800.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
4,131
Total Males
971
Total Females
3,160

Degree Type

  • Total Associates degree

    2,782

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    648

  • Total Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years Degree

    380

  • Total Bachelors degree

    187

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    114

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    20

Race/Ethnicity

See where Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician

George Washington University, Tarleton State University and Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale are three schools well-known for Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician programs. In fact, around 558 George Washington University students are pursuing degrees in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician Majors

The highest paying job for Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician majors is Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary. But, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A career that is in high need that a degree in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician can prepare you for is Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $97,320)

Most in Demand Careers for Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen