Top Dental Clinical Sciences, General Masters degree Programs - 2023

An integrated or undifferentiated program that generally prepares dentists in one or more of the oral sciences and advanced/graduate dentistry specialties.

Of the 316 Dental Clinical Sciences, General degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 52% percent of whom are men and the other 48% percent are women. Did you know that Florida has more students graduating with a degree in Dental Clinical Sciences, General than any other state? In fact, Florida granted 40 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Dental Clinical Sciences, General is $38,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
316
Total Males
165
Total Females
151

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    316

Race/Ethnicity

See where Dental Clinical Sciences, General is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Dental Clinical Sciences, General degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Dental Clinical Sciences, General

The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Ohio State University-Main Campus and the University of Rochester are three schools well-known for Dental Clinical Sciences, General programs. In fact, there are 32 students at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill pursuing a Masters degree in Dental Clinical Sciences, General. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Dental Clinical Sciences, General Majors

The highest paying job for Dental Clinical Sciences, General majors is Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary. But, something else to consider is how much demand there is for certain careers. A position that is in high need that a degree in Dental Clinical Sciences, General can prepare you for is Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Dental Clinical Sciences, General

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $102,720)

Most in Demand Careers for Dental Clinical Sciences, General

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen