Top Dental Clinical Sciences, General All Programs - 2021

Of the 385 Dental Clinical Sciences, General degrees granted each year, 48% percent of whom are men and the other 52% percent are women. Did you know that New York has more students graduating with a degree in Dental Clinical Sciences, General than any other state? In fact, New York granted 75 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Dental Clinical Sciences, General is $38,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
385
Total Males
185
Total Females
200

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    289

  • Total Post masters certificate

    70

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    15

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    11

Race/Ethnicity

See where Dental Clinical Sciences, General is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Dental Clinical Sciences, General degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Dental Clinical Sciences, General

New York University, Harvard University and Texas A&M University-College Station are three schools well-known for Dental Clinical Sciences, General programs. In fact, there are 54 students at New York University pursuing degrees in Dental Clinical Sciences, General. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Dental Clinical Sciences, General Majors

The highest paying jobs for Dental Clinical Sciences, General majors include Dentists, All Other Specialists, Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary . However, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Dental Clinical Sciences, General can prepare you for are Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Dentists, All Other Specialists .

Top Paying Careers for Dental Clinical Sciences, General

  1. Dentists, All Other Specialists   (Median Wage: $147,220)
  2. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $97,320)

Most in Demand Careers for Dental Clinical Sciences, General

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
  2. Dentists, All Other Specialists
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen