Top Design and Visual Communications, General Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2022

A program in the applied visual arts that focuses on the general principles and techniques for effectively communicating ideas and information, and packaging products, in digital and other formats to business and consumer audiences, and that may prepare individuals in any of the applied art media.

Of the 3 Design and Visual Communications, General degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 67% percent of whom are men and the other 33% percent are women. Did you know that Pennsylvania has more students graduating with a degree in Design and Visual Communications, General than any other state? In fact, Pennsylvania awarded 3 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Design and Visual Communications, General is $45,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
3
Total Males
2
Total Females
1

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    3

Race/Ethnicity

How popular is a Doctors degree research scholarship in Design and Visual Communications, General in PA

Less Popular
More Popular
3 degrees awarded
Doctors degree research scholarship in Design and Visual Communications, General makes up 0.46% of all Doctors degree research scholarship awarded in Pennsylvania

Top Colleges for Design and Visual Communications, General

If you want to major in Design and Visual Communications, General, then you should think about applying to Carnegie Mellon University! This school awards about 3 degrees at the Doctors degree research scholarship level in Design and Visual Communications, General every year.

Sort By:

Careers for Design and Visual Communications, General Majors

The highest paying job for Design and Visual Communications, General majors is Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary. But, something else to consider is how much demand there is for specific careers. A career that is in high need that a degree in Design and Visual Communications, General can prepare you for is Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Design and Visual Communications, General

  1. Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $67,420)

Most in Demand Careers for Design and Visual Communications, General

  1. Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen