Top Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods All Programs - 2021

Of the 162 Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods degrees granted each year, 63% percent are awarded to women and the other 37% percent are men. Did you know that Maryland has more students being awarded a degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods than any other state? In fact, Maryland awarded 46 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods is $39,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
162
Total Males
60
Total Females
102

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    63

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    52

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    30

  • Total Associates degree

    10

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    3

  • Total Bachelors degree

    2

  • Total Post masters certificate

    2

Race/Ethnicity

See where Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods

Johns Hopkins University, New York University and Utica College are three schools popular for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods programs. In fact, around 36 Johns Hopkins University students are pursuing degrees in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods majors include Statisticians, Sociologists and Transportation Planners. However, something else to consider is how much demand there is for certain careers. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods can prepare you for are Regulatory Affairs Managers, Statisticians and Transportation Planners.

Top Paying Careers for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods

  1. Statisticians   (Median Wage: $91,160)
  2. Sociologists   (Median Wage: $83,420)
  3. Transportation Planners   (Median Wage: $83,330)
  4. Social Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary, All Other   (Median Wage: $71,530)
  5. Survey Researchers   (Median Wage: $59,170)

Most in Demand Careers for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods

  1. Statisticians
  2. Transportation Planners
  3. Social Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary, All Other
  4. Survey Researchers
  5. Sociologists
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen