Top Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

A program focusing on the study of terrorism as a global and national threat and the methods for analyzing and countering it. Includes instruction in psychology, cultural studies, terrorist history and organization, terrorist capabilities, terrorist finance and international money-laundering, threat assessment, intelligence operations, incident command systems, border security, emergency response, joint operations, surveillance and communications systems, cyberterrorism, weapons of mass destruction, counterterrorist operations, and applications to specific terrorist organizations and threats.

Of the 18 Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 78% percent of whom are men and the other 22% percent are women. Did you know that South Dakota has more students graduating with a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations than any other state in the US? In fact, South Dakota awarded 17 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations is $41,340.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
18
Total Males
14
Total Females
4

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    18

Race/Ethnicity

See where Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations

If you want to major in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations, then you should consider applying to National American University-Rapid City! This institution grants approximately 17 Bachelor degrees in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations per year.

Sort By:

Careers for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations Majors

The highest paying jobs for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations majors include First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives, Postsecondary Teachers, All Other and Emergency Management Directors. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for specific positions. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations can prepare you for are Postsecondary Teachers, All Other, First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives and Emergency Management Directors.

Top Paying Careers for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations

  1. First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives   (Median Wage: $99,330)
  2. Postsecondary Teachers, All Other   (Median Wage: $78,160)
  3. Emergency Management Directors   (Median Wage: $76,730)
  4. Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $64,600)
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen