Top Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other Masters degree Programs - 2020

Of the 9 Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 44% percent of whom are men and the other 56% percent are women. Did you know that California has more students being granted a degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other than any other state in the US? In fact, California granted 4 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other is $51,867.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
9
Total Males
4
Total Females
5

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    9

Race/Ethnicity

See where Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other

Florida Institute of Technology, Harvard University and the University of California-Los Angeles are three schools well-known for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other programs. In fact, there are 1 students at Florida Institute of Technology pursuing a Masters degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other Majors

The highest paying jobs for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other majors include Natural Sciences Managers, Astronomers and Physics Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific careers. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other can prepare you for are Natural Sciences Managers, Physics Teachers, Postsecondary and Astronomers.

Top Paying Careers for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other

  1. Natural Sciences Managers   (Median Wage: $129,100)
  2. Astronomers   (Median Wage: $114,590)
  3. Physics Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $89,590)

Most in Demand Careers for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other

  1. Natural Sciences Managers
  2. Physics Teachers, Postsecondary
  3. Astronomers
College Raptor loading bar gif.